Heavy Duty Tarpaulins that deliver true peace of mind
If you're here then chances are you probably need to cover something. Whether it's a hay bale, a car, boat, market stall or an entire building, our 200gsm Heavy Duty White Tarpaulins are the tarp of choice when it comes to durability and, perhaps more crucially, peace of mind! If you want to cover it and forget about it then you can truly rely on our tarpaulins.
Tarps designed for every day heavy duty and commercial use
This is a multi purpose heavy duty tarp manufactured from a 200gsm polyethylene material which makes it well suited to heavy duty and commercial applications including building and construction work, agriculture and medium/long term outdoor storage. We also stock a lightweight 110gsm version of this tarpaulin range.
- 200gsm (grams per square metre) for rough and heavy duty commercial use
- Waterproof and rotproof to keep the elements at bay and protect your valuable items
- 14 x 14 weaves per inch for a dense and durable fabric
- Embedded UV inhibitor to reduce damage inflicted by strong sunlight
- Flexible down to temperatures of -20 degrees celsius to ensure coverage in even the coldest of climates
- Tear resistant design to reduce the chance of snags and holes developing
- Easily secured using extra strong rust proof aluminium eyelets placed at 50cm intervals around the hem
- Re-enforced rope hems to prevent frayed edges
- Plastic corner re-enforcements to reduce the risk of tears occurring
- 12 popular sizes for a large variety of applications
- Great savings when purchasing multi packs
A note about our quoted Tarpaulin dimensions
Like all tarpaulin manufacturers and suppliers, the dimensions quoted on this page are cut sizes. This refers to the size of the tarpaulin before the hems are folded into the fabric. For this reason some variance in size of up to 30cm (12 inches) may occur.