Cancellations, Returns & Refunds
You can cancel your order any time up until the point it's despatched from our warehouse. Please make a note of your invoice or order number and contact us as soon as possible. Orders placed late in the day (Monday to Friday) can often be picked, packed and despatched within 30 minutes of being received.
If you'd like to cancel your order after it's been despatched then please follow the returns process below.
We're not happy unless you are and we believe our returns policy reflects this.
No fault returns:
You have up to 14 days to return an order. Items must be returned to us in their original condition and original packaging. In the case of tarpaulins, we will not accept the return if they have been opened and unfolded.
You are responsible for the return of goods to the our warehouse, we regret that this includes the cost of delivery and packaging which is a direct cost and cannot be refunded unless the return is a consequence of our own error.
Please note that we do not accept the return of any custom printed items unless the return relates to a manufacturing defect, in which case the item in question is covered by our return of faulty goods policy as explained below.
Return of faulty goods:
If a product should fail within 14 days of receipt (or within the product's advertised warranty period if such a warranty is explicitly advertised in the product description) then you may return the item for a full refund or replacement providing that:
- The product is in otherwise "as new" condition with no signs of misuse.
- The product is complete with any accessories, original box, packaging and, if applicable, the instruction manual.
In the case of the return of faulty goods you are not liable for returns expenses.
In all cases you must contact us to obtain a return merchandise authorisation number at which point we'll provide full instructions regarding the return of goods to our warehouse.
Upon receiving returned goods a refund will be issued providing that:
- In the case of a 'no fault' return, the goods are returned in their original condition and original packaging. Note that the value of the product only excluding original delivery charges will be refunded.
- In the case of a 'faulty goods' return, the goods, when tested, are proven to be faulty.
- In the case of a 'damaged on arrival' return, the goods are returned in otherwise "as new" condition with no signs of misuse.
Refunds can take up to 7 working days to be credited back to your account.