Don't get caught out, cover it with a tarpaulin
Imagine the situation; your cherished items, your building project, your livelihood, all left exposed to the elements with wind and rain wreaking havoc and causing irreparable damage. It's the kind of nightmare scenario you never want to encounter and it's the very reason we stock our 110gsm Medium Duty White Tarpaulin range.
Tarpaulins designed for DIY projects and light commercial use
Manufactured from a 110gsm polyethylene material, Medium Duty White Tarpaulins are a cost effective general purpose covering solution for home, garden and light commercial use. Whether it's for DIY, building work or restoration projects, our Tarpaulins will keep you covered and give you peace of mind. If you're looking for something even more durable then take a look at our Heavy Duty Tarpaulin range.
- 110gsm (grams per square metre) for home, DIY and light commercial use
- Waterproof and rotproof polyethylene material keeps the elements at bay and protects your valuable items or project
- 10 x 10 weaves per inch; a durable fabric for repeat use
- Embedded UV inhibitor to reduce damage inflicted by strong sunlight
- Flexible down to temperatures of -20 degrees celsius to ensure coverage in even the coldest of climates
- Tear resistant design to reduce the chance of snags and holes developing
- Easily secured using extra strong rust proof aluminium eyelets placed at 1 metre intervals around the hem
- Re-enforced rope hems to prevent frayed edges
- Plastic corner re-enforcements to reduce the risk of tears occurring
- 10 popular sizes for a large variety of applications
- Great savings when purchasing multi packs
A note about our quoted Tarpaulin dimensions
Like all tarpaulin manufacturers and suppliers, the dimensions quoted on this page are cut sizes. This refers to the size of the tarpaulin before the hems are folded into the fabric. For this reason some variance in size of up to 30cm (12 inches) may occur.