Cost effective cover with our Standard Duty Blue Tarpaulins.
Are you in need of a quick and cheap solution to save your day from the threat of torrential rain, or maybe you need shelter from intense midday sun? (ok, so the latter is fairly unlikely here in the UK). Whatever the situation, our Standard Duty Blue Tarpaulins are designed to protect you and your belongings from the elements at an unbeatable price.
General Purpose Blue Tarpaulins for home, garden and light commercial use
Our Standard Duty Blue Tarpaulins are a 80gsm Polyethylene Tarpaulin designed for use around the home, garden and for recreational activities such as camping and caravanning. They're also well suited to light duty commercial applications such as hay bale covers or temporary outdoor storage. However, for more heavy duty or long term use we'd recommend taking a look at our 110gsm medium duty and 170-200gsm heavy duty tarpaulins.
- 80gsm (grams per square metre) for occasional recreational use and light duty commercial applications
- 8 x 8 weaves per inch; a durable fabric for repeat use
- Waterproof and rot proof to save your event or belongings from the elements as well as offer cover from direct sunlight
- Built in UV inhibitor to protect tarpaulin material from being damaged by strong sunlight
- Material is flexible down to temperatures of -20 degrees celsius to ensure coverage in even the coldest of climates
- Tear resistant design to prevent snags from developing
- Easily secured using extra strong aluminium eyelets placed at 1 metre intervals around all four sides of the tarpaulin hem
- Re-enforced rope hems to prevent frayed edges
- Available in 17 popular sizes
- Save even more money when purchasing multi packs
A note about our quoted Tarpaulin dimensions
Like all tarpaulin manufacturers and suppliers, the dimensions quoted on this page are cut sizes. This refers to the size of the tarpaulin before the hems are folded into the fabric. For this reason some variance in size of up to 30cm (12 inches) may occur.