Glass Clear Tarpaulins for total clarity in all situations
What's the one problem with most tarpaulins? You can't see through them! And whilst many may consider this a positive thing we know there are plenty of you out there who really want to see through your tarps! Whether it's for covering stock on a market stall, or for your dog kennel, chicken run or rabbit hutch, our Glass Clear Tarpaulins have proven themselves to be a hugely popular product.
Durable clear PVC material for intense use
Our Clear Tarps are manufactured from a highly transparent and durable 320gsm PVC material and are finished with a white hem and brass eyelets spaced evenly around the edges. This is the closest you'll find to a glass clear level of transparency in a flexible material which makes it perfect for situations where maximum light penetration is an important consideration.
- Heavy duty 320gsm clear PVC material designed for regular use or permanent installation
- Highly transparent material provides a near glass clear level of transparency
- White re-enforced hem for added strength
- Waterproof and rotproof to ensure the elements are always kept at bay
- Shrink proof to stop material distorting as it gets damp, dries out and/or heats up
- Material is impregnated with a UV inhibitor to reduce the risk of damage from strong sunlight
A note about our quoted Tarpaulin dimensions
Like all tarpaulin manufacturers and suppliers, the dimensions quoted on this page are cut sizes. This refers to the size of the tarpaulin before the hems are folded into the fabric. For this reason some variance in size of up to 30cm (12 inches) may occur.